Patrons

patreon-imageMy Entertainment World is a not-for-profit organization that uses the Patreon program to support our incredible writing staff.

For as little as $1 a month, you can become a patron by visiting our Patreon Page and making a pledge. We have all sort of great rewards available from advertising discounts to requesting custom content to co-hosting a podcast with one of our editors or attending an opening with one of our theatre critics.

Your donation will be put directly to work in ensuring we continue to bring you the best possible content with 90% of Patreon revenue every month going directly into the hands of the writers who contributed to the previous month’s coverage (the other 10% covers domain, hosting and other maintenance costs).

The support of our readers means everything to us but it’s our amazing patrons who keep the site alive.

A world of Thank Yous to the following for their generous patronage: 

Brendon Allen

Daniel Bagg

Kelly Bedard

Michael Bedard

Scott Bedard

Simon Bolland

Joshua Browne

Mikaela Dyke

Barbara Fingerote

Ann Fitzhenry

Michael Fitzhenry

Kathy Gaitt

Vyasar Ganesan

Susan Goode

Gaby Grice

Alyxandra Harvey

Jesse Hughes

Amy Lee

Chris Leveille

Mohammad Kamaly

Nitsa Kohut

Victoria Laberge

Courtney Lancaster

Joan Laurie

Amy Lee

Paul McCormack

Elaine McKinnon

Rachael Nisenkier

Linn Øyen Farley

Alexander Offord

Sharlene Premich

Elizabeth Ramirez

Gord Rand

Jan Russell-Johns

Helen Sanderson

Daniel Shehori

John Shorten

Cherith Summers

Sarah Thorpe

Chris Tsujiuchi

Alexandra Uriarte

Vikki Velenosi

Monika Wang

Nicole Wilson

Jenny Wright

Solenzi Gourmet Food

Spur-of-the-Moment Shakespeare Collective

  • Connect

    Facebook Twitter RSS Pinterest Instagram