– The characters grow beef in a lab in order to make up for a failed “extra fun mac and cheese” that causes blindness. But the beef tastes like despair.
– The pathetically rebellious creamer stealer, thwarted in her creamer stealing plan, resorts to wasting paper towels.
– There are the sort of apocalyptic big cooperation R&D inventions that you know are in the works somewhere and scare you to death but on TV you can laugh at.
– The legal department has a fun fictionalized spin on reality.
– There’s a distinctly Arrested Development-like narration.
– There’s the unfailingly fabulous Arrested Development alumnus Portia de Rossi.
– The kid daughter is smarter and more insightful than all the successful and genius adults.
– Lem and Phil. Everything about Lem and Phil.